A letter to my daddy

Dear Daddy

There is so much I need and want to say to you! I don’t know how I am going to live without hearing your voice. You call me Pooh. You were my rock and my hero. I was Daddy’s Girl and even when you are gone. I remember so many things whether they were good or bad. No matter what you loved me for all my mistakes. I know you loved me more than anything. Daddy I love you with all my heart and soul. I don’t know how to deal with this! Daddy I am sorry you never met Hailey or Tyler. They love you so much. You’re Papaw and I promise that they will know about you and everything! I just wish I would have been there for you threw everything. I feel like I failed you and I should have been there to take care of you while u were sick.


You are my heart and soul Daddy

Your little girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Twinn Review/Giveaway(contest closed)

Slimperfect Review and Giveaway

Sesame Street Live-When Elmo Grows Up Giveaway-Youngstown, Ohio/closed