Monday, February 22, 2010

I won my 1st Blogging award!

Well, I am in total shock right now. I know my blog is up and coming but I was shocked when I was nomiated for the Sunshine Award from Jessica @The Improbable House Wife. I am in shock. I am very honored to be given this award. Thank you Jessica!!! I hope the dessert pizza hits the spot. She blog is wonderful and I look forward to reading more

So... in order for me to accept this award I must pass on the glory before I can put it up on my trophy shelf.

So here be the rules:

1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.

2. Pass the award onto 9 fellow bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within my post.

4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.

5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!

And the Sunshine Award goes to

1. Jessica @ Mommy to a lil [Bug]

2. Kati @ Country girl city life

3. Lanie @ Lanie J and Co.

4. Tree @ Mother of Pearl it is

5. Stacie @ Simply Stacie

6. The Girls@ Trendy Treehouse

7. Bailey @ Addicted to Addison

8. Nicki @ The Perils of a working mom

9. Krystyn @Really are you, serious?

Ladies, All your blogs are wonderful and I enjoy reading them


  1. Thanks for passing your first award on to me! And, congrats.

  2. Congratulations! Thanks for including me in your list! :) ~Lanie J.

  3. Congratulations!
    I'm your newest follower. I'm one of "the girls @Trendy Treehous" and thank you for this...would also love for you to follow my personal blog, Mommy's Memorandum.

  4. Thank you, sweetie!! You are my biggest fan! LOL Love ya!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails