Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up Review




My family and I had the oppertunity to see this program, thanks to Vee corporation. My family and I had never been to a show like this before. My kids enjoyed all the whole show. My 3 yr old son kept singing and dancing and screaming durnig the show because he was so excited and having a good time. My husband even got into the show with the kids. My kids enjoyed watching Elmo and his friends and them choosing what they want to be when they grow up.Even my husband and myself got into it. He loved Elmo's world and was singing the song.







Elmo kept trying to figure out what he wanted to be. My kids thought Elmo should be a Weather Person. I loved that Cookie Monster wanted to be a fireman. This was so education and fun for children and adults of all ages. And the show would not have went on without Big Bird.







My daughter Hailey even saw her Kindergarden teacher at the show and that made her day.




Thank you Vee Corpertation for letting my family and myself see this program! My kids are still talking about it!!


Here is info about the show



What: Sesame Street Live "When Elmo Grows Up"

When: Friday April 30 7 p.m. (*Opening Night Discount)
Saturday May 1 10:30 a.m. & 2 p.m.
Sunday May 2 1 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.

Where: Powers Auditorium
260 Federal Plaza West
Youngstown, OH 44503

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Twinn Review/Giveaway(contest closed)

Slimperfect Review and Giveaway

Sesame Street Live-When Elmo Grows Up Giveaway-Youngstown, Ohio/closed