PopChips Review

Wow. These chips are delicious. I love them, and the variety of flavors, always finish the bag. But when I finish the bag, I don't feel guilty! These chips are very very healthy, especially for potato chips! An incredibly satisfying 100 calorie snack. My favorite flavor changes every week, but currently it's barbeque - the perfect combonations of sweet, salty, spicy, and smokey...Mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Other flavors I like are original, cheddar, salt & pepper, sea salt and vinegar, parmesean garlic, and sourcream and onion. I think that may be all the flavors. The point is that these chips are delicious, and quite healthy: never fried (unhealthy) and never baked (undelicious). I recommend these chips with no reservations - give them a try next time you see them at the store. You won't regret it, and you'll never touch Cheez-its or frito lays again. I know that I didn't! Popchips=delicious, go see for yourself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Twinn Review/Giveaway(contest closed)

Slimperfect Review and Giveaway

Sesame Street Live-When Elmo Grows Up Giveaway-Youngstown, Ohio/closed