FIGHT CANCER YOUR WAY, FIGHT CANCER TOGETHER



As a woman who is 29 years old, who had found a lump in her breast at the age of 25 When I went to get a mamagram of my breat, I was given the run around about me being too young to get this test done. They needed to double check with the DR even though the dr is the one who called and made the appoinment and sent me in with a script for the mamagram. Why do people do this? You can get breast cancer at any age. Praise God that there was nothing wrong with my breast and it wasnt cancer but there are alot of women who find a lump and it turns out to be cancer. As a woman and person, I am so supportive of Save the Tatas and so is my family. Breast Cancer runs in my family so I have to be careful. Some of the strongest people I know have beat breast cancer. Also dont forget October is >Breast Cancer Awarness Month!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Twinn Review/Giveaway(contest closed)

Slimperfect Review and Giveaway

Sesame Street Live-When Elmo Grows Up Giveaway-Youngstown, Ohio/closed