Its Friday---About Adelitas Way
This was taken from their website Adelitas Way's Website "“Invincible,” the edgy, empowering rocker that kicks off the self-titled debut from Adelitas Way is also an apt description for singer Rick DeJesus’ undaunted focus and determination. Born and raised in a rough Philly neighborhood, he saw family members in jail and on drugs, and a friend shot in the head and killed by drug dealers. Rick’s future was likewise bleak -- “my friends were carrying guns, selling drugs, doing drugs, leading reckless lives. I knew I was going to pay the consequences,” Rick acknowledges. So, in 2005, grasping for any escape, on a dare Rick auditioned for a VH1 show that would take him to Los Angeles. With no idea what he was in for, in short succession Rick appeared on the VH1 show ‘Strip Search,” then ended up in Vegas, living in his car for three months, doing anything to make ends meet. “Anything” included the “American Storm” show at the Rivera. Rick calls his short stint in the revue “a roc...

Hi Michelle!! Thanks for participating in the Hallows Eve blog hop and for becoming my 1000th follower!! I feel like balloons should of popped out of my computer LOL. I'm your newest follower and I fanned your FB and follow your tweets now!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe and Happy Halloween!
Hey darlin!! Thanks for joining up for the All Hallows Eve blog hop! You know I already follow you...Luv ya!!
ReplyDelete