I need to vent

I haven't been blogging for awhile. I have alot going on in my life and I don't have anyone to talk to really about it beacuse I dont have alot of friends and my family is very private. I cant hold this in anymore. I am trying to stay calm and strong for my kids. Well you all know my dad passed away from cancer in Feb. Well not even a few months after my dad passed away my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung and brain cancer How am I suppose to deal with this and stay strong for the kids? I have moments I just wanna cry all day or I have moments that I just wanna be a total bitch. How do you deal with this? I pray but I dont know if God hears me.

Comments

  1. Hi Michelle,

    It has been a long time since I have "talked" to you. I am so sorry you are having to deal with so much on your own. It is so difficult to find someone to talk to who understands. Especially about the death of a parent or a terminally ill parent. When I lost my mom last year it was the support of my friends that got me through as well as a counselor. I know you pray, so I can tell you it was a Christian counselor. Those are the best kind, because they will help you to know for sure that God is hearing your prayers and He loves you even if you don't feel like he is hearing. My heart aches for your heartaches, because I know what you are feeling. That would be my suggestion, to find a really good counselor that you could just pour EVERYTHING out to. They hold everything you say in confidence so you needn't hold back. It is good to get it all out in the open. I'll be praying for you too. ~Lanie J.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Twinn Review/Giveaway(contest closed)

Slimperfect Review and Giveaway

Sesame Street Live-When Elmo Grows Up Giveaway-Youngstown, Ohio/closed