Michael Jackson and my top 10 favorite videos

How many liked Michael Jackson as a child or still do? His music was great! He might have had his flaws but what person does not! I was in shock to see that he passed away last Friday! He will always remain in my eyes " The King of Pop!"

Here is my top 10 favorite videos

10. Remember the Time








9. Scream with his sister Janet






8. Smooth Criminal





7. You rock my world






6. Billie Jean





5. Childhood






4. The way you make me feel (its not the original video but with britney spears when they were celebrating his 30th anniversary in music)



3.You are not alone




2. Man in the Mirror







And my all time favorite is




1. Thriller





That is my top ten!


Michael will be missed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Twinn Review/Giveaway(contest closed)

Slimperfect Review and Giveaway

Sesame Street Live-When Elmo Grows Up Giveaway-Youngstown, Ohio/closed