This was taken from their website Adelitas Way's Website "“Invincible,” the edgy, empowering rocker that kicks off the self-titled debut from Adelitas Way is also an apt description for singer Rick DeJesus’ undaunted focus and determination. Born and raised in a rough Philly neighborhood, he saw family members in jail and on drugs, and a friend shot in the head and killed by drug dealers. Rick’s future was likewise bleak -- “my friends were carrying guns, selling drugs, doing drugs, leading reckless lives. I knew I was going to pay the consequences,” Rick acknowledges. So, in 2005, grasping for any escape, on a dare Rick auditioned for a VH1 show that would take him to Los Angeles. With no idea what he was in for, in short succession Rick appeared on the VH1 show ‘Strip Search,” then ended up in Vegas, living in his car for three months, doing anything to make ends meet. “Anything” included the “American Storm” show at the Rivera. Rick calls his short stint in the revue “a roc...
Oh man, Chuck e cheese always gave me a migraine so I can't say go there :) The other places sound good though. I alwasy used to go to the Embassy suites hotel - rent a suite and have the party there! The kids would go swimming, there was room for the parents...maybe a sleepover.. and NO CLEAN-UP~
ReplyDeleteStopping by from harriets comment love to say hi,
Tracy
I love Chuck E. Cheese, despite the fact that most people consider it the 7th ring of hell. Sounds like a lot of fun ideas! What a lucky boy.
ReplyDeleteI know this post was from 3 years ago but I am having my daughter's party in July and I was thinking of doing a Captain McFinn's Party. Did you ever go there for the party and if so what was your review on it? I have hunted online and can't find any and you're the first blog to have anything posted about it that I have ran across! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
ReplyDelete